Thriving boutique Melbourne CBD law firm l Well Regarded & Supportive Team l Quality matters l Flexible Work Options l 3-4 Yrs PAE
- Down to Earth Commercial CBD Law Firm! Flexible Working Arrangements on Offer!
- Friendly, Stable, Collegiate Team!
- Enjoy Variety of Quality Clients & more Complex Matters!
About our client…
Our client is a well established & regarded boutique Commercial CBD law firm located in the heart of the city and close to public transport. They are now looking to appoint a proven Commercial Lawyer, to this highly collegiate and stable team.
With a down to earth culture, they offer their clients expertise in Commercial/ Business law, Property (domestic & commercial conveyancing, leasing, developments) and Estate/Succession planning matters. Here you will enjoy working with a high quality clientele, supported by a professional & experienced team.
About this role…
This is a pivotal role where you will be an integral member of the team, have direct client contact, manage your own files with an appropriate level of autonomy and play a mentoring role to others within the practice. The role will essentially involve assisting clients with a broad range of general commercial law matters requiring the review, drafting and negotiation of a range of associated legal documents, advices, contracts & agreements etc.
To be successful in this role it is envisaged the ideal candidate will:-
- Ideally have 3-4 years post admission experience in broad ranging Commercial law matters with strong drafting & advisory skills;
- Be a self-starter with an approachable pro-active team approach to guide/supervise less experienced;
- Possess excellent communication skills across all levels and a strong client service focus;
- Have a willingness to be actively involved/contribute to business development activities & initiatives;
- Be able to multi task and manage competing priorities.
This will be a great role for an experienced Commercial Lawyer who looking for some stability and can ‘hit the ground running’!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy the friendly, down to earth & professional culture of this well regarded practice! Our client is also open to flexible working arrangements including full time, part-time and/or working from home.
**This role is exclusively listed with Legal People**
So let’s talk..
To apply online, simply click on the Apply button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
M: 0418 361 199
E: [email protected]
Our Ref: 3636081r