- Salary + Super + Performance Bonus/Incentive
- Working with several experienced and reputable Partners
- Big Six Australian Law Firm with both Australian & International client base
About the Company
This top-tier firm has been recognised as a thriving and cutting-edge organisation. Best of both worlds: Top-tier work, approachable Partners, realistic career prospects and fantastic work culture.
You will be working closely with market leading energy & resources partners on a range of matters such as green infrastructure, cross border M&A, gas, mining and clean energy.
- Mid to senior lawyer with 3-6+ PQE from a reputed firm
- A relevant law degree & current practicing certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as in well as in a team.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse, inclusive and supportive culture
How To Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tracey on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number TK/39678.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume (in Word version only) and academic transcript.
To view all our current roles, you can go to: – https://naimanclarke.vincere.io/careers/