- General Liability focus
- Reputable Mid-Tier Firm
- Strong Culture and Values
About the Company
Our client is a leading Australian law firm that represents a diverse range of clients. A rare and exciting opportunity to assist with building the insurance practice group, alongside highly regarded principals with a strong knowledge of broad defendant insurance matters.
Working closely with senior lawyers and a collegiate team, you will be working on insurance matters, with a focus on general liability. Including product, public and construction liability.
- an experienced Lawyer with a background in Insurance (1+ PQE);
- relevant Law Degree or Juris Doctor, coupled with strong academics;
- excellent communication skills & clientele service; and
- ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Principal Partner who volunteers at NSW Law Society’s mentoring program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning & professional development programs
- Health & wellbeing initiatives
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rem on 02 9233 7977 quote reference number RB/39627.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume (in Word version only) and academic transcript.
To view all our current roles, you can go to: – https://naimanclarke.vincere.io/careers/