- Very exiting role for a passionate Employment Lawyer
- Working with industry recognized colleagues
- Salary + Super + Performance Bonus/Incentive
About the Company
A leading and recognized national law firm, our client had accumulated an impressive reputation in the market for its services and achievements. This progressive firm is currently in a strong position in the market: Growth mode + a large influx of quality work. Joining this busy team would see you in a strong position.
You will be working with a partner of the firm, a leading lawyer in the workplace practice on a wide range of employment and work, health and safety issues for high-profile clients. You can be either located in Adelaide or Darwin working for both locations. This role may require travel to Darwin, if located in Adelaide from time to time for client meetings.
- Mid-Senior Lawyer (3+ PQE</strong>); with
- A Relevant Law Degree or Juris Doctor, coupled with strong academics;
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- The ability to manage various caseloads and meet tight deadlines; and
- An understanding of workplace law, Fair Work act, bullying, harassment etc.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Health & Wellbeing programs.
- Career Development Program.
- Access to highly regarded leaders & mentors.
How To Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Robyn on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number RD/39554.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume (in Word version only) and academic transcript.
To view all our current roles, you can go to: – https://naimanclarke.vincere.io/careers/