Enjoy some Work/Life Balance at this Successful Commercial Law Firm based in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs and Work From Home a couple of days/week!
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Accessible Eastern Subs Location l Onsite Parking
- Quality Business Clients l Genuine Career Path
About our client…
Well-known & established our client is a (mid-sized) Commercial law firm based in the Eastern Suburbs with an enviable, high quality/profile clientele and all the support/resources you would expect to find at any leading law firm.
About this role…
They are now able to offer a new opportunity for a senior (min. 7yrs PAE) Commercial lawyer who is experienced in handling a wide range of commercial matters to assist their clients, including some well known franchises, with a range of transactional and structuring advice, compliance and other work for a broad range of SME’s & corporations across varied industries.
Essentially the role will involve providing timely, commercially astute and strategic advice for a high quality clientele to deliver their desired outcomes. Playing a pivotal role in the Corporate Commercial team here you will further hone your expertise, working alongside approachable Principals, in providing advice & strategies on mergers & acquisitions, business sales & purchases, commercial contracts, competition law, franchise law, and a variety of other general commercial work.
- Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious Lawyer with solid experience (7+ years) in handling a variety of Corporate & Commercial matters;
- The culture here, is both relaxed yet professional and accordingly they seek a personality to complement/reflect the high standards of service delivery their clients have come to expect;
- Strong communication & organisational skills, drive & enthusiasm to take an active role in business development initiatives, working collaboratively with colleagues & other Senior lawyers in a team environment.
What’s on offer…
If you’re looking to better your work/life balance within a professional, relaxed and well regarded team within a highly successful, long-standing law firm offering hybrid working arrangements (eg. 2 days/week from home) together with attractive remuneration, professional development and genuine career progression prospects then this firm will likely tick all your boxes!
To apply online, simply click on the apply button now!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 0418 361 199
e: [email protected]