Deliver value, influence strategy through strengthening & management of the business risk program. Highly profitable professional services business
- Career enhancing opportunity
- Work/life balance
- Energetic, team based culture
Career enhancing opportunity for a Compliance & Risk Manager to join highly profitable professional services business in this senior role. The culture is hugely collaborative, team driven, high performing and energetic. Managers that thrive in this environment exude energy, flexibility, positivity and resilience. You will lead by example and possess the personality and influencing skills to relate effectively at all levels.
You will be tasked with delivering value and influencing strategy through the strengthening and management of our client’s risk program. It is likely you started off your career as a lawyer prior to specialising in the compliance and risk space.
- Strengthening the current compliance framework to become best in class
- Maintaining the profile and visibility of the compliance team across the business
- Reporting to the Board on adherence to compliance processes
- Identifying non-financial risks across the business and partnering with stakeholders to manage those risks
- Developing the business risk team in line with a growing risk remit
This exciting opportunity will appeal to an experienced Compliance and Risk Manager seeking to make their mark by the strengthening and management of our client’s risk program. You will be provided the autonomy required to deliver outstanding results. You will enjoy working as part of an energetic, high performing team.
Please email your CV to [email protected] or for a strictly confidential discussion contact Kirsty McNay 0426 834 852.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.