Rare opportunity to join highly regarded medium-sized CBD law firm in their Corporate Commercial/Funds Management & Super practice!
- Highly Successful, Well-known CBD Law Firm!
- Great group of Commercial Partners!
- Grow your career here!
This is a fantastic and rewarding career opportunity for a talented Funds Management and Superannuation Lawyer to join a highly regarded, mid-sized Melbourne CBD law firm in a collegiate and supportive Commercial team.
Our client is renowned for their down to earth culture. They are large enough for you to enjoy working with a high quality clientele, yet small enough to not require their Lawyers to focus in just one particular area of funds management law, providing variety in progressing a matter/issue from beginning to end. This is a great role for someone who enjoys handling a wide range of financial services and corporate work.
Working alongside delightful Partners within the Corporate & Commercial team, you will work on a range of superannuation, investments and funds management matters with key clients. From time to time this role will also work across broad corporate and commercial matters including M&A’s, Corporations Act, Corporate Governance, Drafting Commercial Contracts, contract negotiations and strategic advice.
You will be an integral member of this team and you will have direct client contact, managing your own files autonomously and be passionately involved in business development and marketing activities. It is envisaged that this role will see you fostering further growth & development of the practice. You will be joining a highly experienced and professional team of specialists with dedicated support & excellent resources.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have proven experience in PQE/PAE (3rd to 4th year to Senior Associate level) experience gained within a corporate/commercial law firm environment;
- Demonstrated broad exposure to a wide range of Commercial/Corporate matters;
- Be a self-starter with a friendly pro-active team approach;
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels;
- Strong working knowledge of the Corporations Act and ASIC regulatory policy is essential, familiarity with finance/security documents desirable;
- Able to pro-actively, drive, prioritise & deliver desired outcomes for external & internal clients.
- Solid drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities;
- Have a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a busy & professional team!
If you’re looking to work collaboratively with Partners; join a firm that offers excellent career prospects; have a supportive culture – both professionally and personally; and competitive remuneration, then we think this one will tick all your boxes!
To apply online, simply click on the Apply button now!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
M: 0418 361 199
E: [email protected]
Our ref: 3736412