Join leading National Commercial law firm! Seeking talented lawyer, with solid Intellectual Property background – reap the rewards here!
- Become part of this well respected Intellectual Property Team!
- Enjoy Work/Life Balance!
- Strong Career Path/Attractive Remuneration + Perks!!!
About our client…
Due to growth a thriving national, full service Commercial Law Firm now has an opportunity for a talented Senior Associate to join their well regarded Intellectual Property team based in Melbourne.
In this role you will act on behalf of businesses from start-ups, SMEs and listed companies, providing strategic legal counsel to our clients, helping them safeguard and enforce their intellectual property (IP) assets and navigate the complex landscape of IP law. You will work on a range of intellectual property matters including providing brand strategy advice, managing trademark portfolios, drafting agreements, advising on copyright and confidential information protection and enforcement, and general IP advice and litigation.
The role is full time although part time candidates will also be considered (eg. 4 days per week).
The successful applicant will need to have:-
- Min 5yrs. solid practising in intellectual property law
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong knowledge of trade marks, copyright & confidential information – patent experience a bonus!
- Strong ‘client service’ focus, build/maintain key relationships;
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A willingness/eagerness to grow & develop professionally; and demonstrate leadership qualities.
So lets talk…
If you’re looking to join a national law firm that genuinely fosters work/life balance and offers competitive remuneration, exceptional firm-wide benefits for all staff; clear professional development objectives and a highly collegiate working environment then this firm should tick all your boxes!
To apply online, please click on the Apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
M: 0418 361 199
E: [email protected]