Join this leading firm and work alongside a close-knit supportive team. Hone your legal skills and take your career to the next level.
- Leading law firm with a thriving disputes practice
- Cutting-edge matters, engaging work and diverse client base
- Supportive, down to earth and dynamic environment
Are a leading national law firm with offices in Canberra, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Boasting one of the strongest disputes practices in the ACT, this firm will provide you the resources and challenges needed to hone your legal skills and take your career to the next level.
About the role:
Working alongside a close-knit team of friendly and knowledgeable lawyers and partners, this role will involve a diverse mix of commercial and civil litigation work for a range of private and commonwealth clients.
Skills & experience:
The ideal fit will be a 2+ PQE litigator with experience gained at a reputable law firm. You will possess strong organisational skills, solid academics, be an outstanding communicator and have a willingness to learn.
– The firm offers genuine career progression opportunities
– Fantastic mentorship and the resources needed to become a leading litigation lawyer
– A lively social setting and relaxed but professional culture
– Central location close to public transport
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.