Outstanding opportunity to join this energetic, dynamic plaintiff firm currently experiencing a period of sustained growth. Collegiate team…
Outstanding opportunity for a passionate Senior Associate or Associate to work across our client’s Abuse Law practice in the Perth office. Reporting to a Practice Leader, you will work on a range of litigated matters for claimants that have experienced child sexual abuse – assisting vulnerable people with achieving justice, and bringing sensitivity and expertise to the table.
Although Abuse Law experience across any jurisdiction is preferred, our client will consider mentoring an experienced personal injury lawyer who is eager to forge a career into Abuse Law claims.
Part-time or flexible work arrangements are available for the right candidate, with work from home options included.
- Competently and sensitively manage and progress a variety of abuse law files across historical childhood sexual abuse compensation matters.
- Draft legal documents in a concise and effective manner.
- Interpret legal advice to each client’s particular case to suit their level of understanding.
- Be commercially responsible and fiscally aware, in relation to running files.
- Effectively assess claims including liability and quantum.
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with clients, including effective and regular communication and managing the client’s expectations.
- Take an active role in working with and mentoring junior staff.
- Minimum 6 years + PAE is desirable for success.
- Ability to manage large volumes of documents.
- Enjoy working on legally challenging and factually complex matters.
- Maturity and confidence to deal with clients, senior and junior counsel and expert witnesses.
- Strong attention to detail and superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate, motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants to take their career to the next level.
Our client’s firm has a reputation for excellence, is committed to shining a light on injustice, and making the world a better place, one client at a time. They are seeking like-minded lawyers, passionate about giving a voice to those who would otherwise be unheard, and putting the client at the heart of all they do. Our client offers a market leading remuneration package and significant career development opportunities.
Please contact in strictest confidence Kirsty McNay 0426 834 852. Please email your CV to [email protected]
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.