Manage Significant Property deals *High profile property team *Market leading National law firm *Play a key role *Great Rem Pckg + Benefits!
- Enjoy Variety of Significant Commercial Property matters
- Dynamic, Fast-Paced Leading Mid-Tier Property Team
- Attractive Rem. Pckg Plus Great Firm-wide Benefits
About our client…
Our client is a leading mid-tier CBD law firm with a thriving, fast-paced and highly regarded Property Law Team. They are now able to offer an exciting career opportunity to a talented Property Lawyer, looking for their next significant career move at Senior Associate level!
About this role…
In this role you will enjoy handling a variety of stimulating, often complex & high $ value property local & cross-border projects including high rise and other significant developments, large-scale commercial property acquisitions/ disposals working alongside approachable Partner(s) within a well resourced team offering a comprehensive range of Property expertise handling domestic & commercial, retail & industrial property acquisitions & disposals, developments and leasing matters.
Here you will enjoy the well resourced, fast-paced, organised & collegiate culture of the practice group. As a key player in this team – this is very much a ‘hands on’ role with direct contact and an interesting mix of clientele, a high degree of autonomy with the opportunity to mentor/share your expertise with less experienced colleagues whilst further developing your own skillset working collaboratively with highly rated Partner(s)!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Circa 5+ years plus post admission experience in Commercial Property law eg. transactional matters incl. large-scale property developments & projects, acquisitions & disposals, leasing, ideally gained in a similar ‘mid-tier’ or recognised specialist Property practice;
- Strong sense of commerciality, proven technical & advisory skills;
- Highly developed, effective communication skills -both written & oral
- Ability to play an active role in the marketing/networking activities of the practice/firm;
- An approachable manner in order to assist or guide others in a collaborative, team environment;
- Excellent organisational skills -ability to multi task and manage competing priorities.
In return, our client offers exciting career progression prospects, cutting edge resources and a raft of valuable firm-wide benefits, including flexible work arrangements and an attractive salary package!
If you’ve been waiting for your next significant career move – don’t miss this one!
To apply online, simply click on the Apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
M: 0418 361 199
E: [email protected]
Our ref: 3548683r