Take the lead on high value contracts, negotiations, ITP and project work. Use your commerciality & people skills in this cutting edge business.
- Significant, dynamic and growing national brand
- Report to a high-calibre GC
- Deal direct with execs on large projects and get involved
About the Business
Our client is a large national company, headquartered in Adelaide and nationally recognised for their unique technologies and processes, and high calibre team. An Adelaide success story and a significant business with over 600 employees, it has had an impressive growth trajectory and is now a leader in their field. The culture is collegiate, team driven and dynamic.
Working as part of an energetic and high quality legal team, this 5+ year lawyer role will be involved in a range of projects, working closely with the business to deliver solutions to clients and make commercially sound legal decisions. It will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements with medium to high complexity
- Providing ongoing legal advice to the business regarding the legal implications of specific terms and conditions in existing contracts
- A range of broader commercial issues, such as IP/IT, ER/IR, Governance and regulatory
The Lawyer we Seek
The business is keen to appoint a lawyer with at least 5 years of experience in commercial law, excellent drafting and communication skills and a commercially minded and can-do personality. As you will be engaging closely with multi-disciplinary teams, you will be personable and enjoy getting into the heart of a project.
To find our more about this stellar opportunity contact Paul Burgess on 0414 687 629 or email your CV to [email protected] All applications will be treated in confidence.