*Variety of Tax/Structuring matters *Collaborate with Senior Lawyers *Contribute your expertise (5+years PQE) *Flexible Work Arrangements! *Melbourne
- Flexible Work Options l Relaxed Vibe/Sociable Culture
- Stimulating Tax/Structuring Matters l Direct Client Contact
- Advise High Quality Clients l Mentor & Support!
An outstanding opportunity is now available for a Mid level to Senior Associate Tax Lawyer – Joining this highly regarded law firm in Melbourne’s CBD, with an excellent culture, this will be a solid, long-term career move for a motivated professional who is keen to take their career all the way to the top!
About our client…
They’re a sociable bunch & enjoy regular gatherings, sporting & community events. Our client is a respected law firm enjoying steady growth and employing skilled and dedicated lawyers. Offering flexible work arrangements and ‘punching well above their weight’ they service a ‘premium’, wide-ranging clientele. They strategically take on high quality work focussing on delivering the best outcomes for their clients and ensuring they provide ‘outstanding’ service levels & standards to far exceed their clients’ expectations.
About this role…
Now seeking to appoint a talented Taxation Lawyer (5-10 yrs pqe) Associate/Senior Associate to collaborate closely with their senior professionals focussing on complex tax and structuring matters, here you can completely immerse yourself in your chosen field of expertise and ultimately advance your career handling challenging & interesting taxation matters such as advising clients on eg:-
- Complex structuring and succession planning matters affecting high net wealth individual and family clients;
- Trusts, including advising on complex tax issues relating to trusts and trust law issues, preparing deeds of variation and other work related to trusts;
- M&A and other commercial transactions including ability to identify and advise on a range of tax issues in this space (including rollovers, cross-border and corporate tax issues);
- Complex tax arrangements and advice, backed by drafting experience for commercial transactional documents (or their tax relevant clauses) which implement or complement complex tax arrangements and tax advice provided to clients;
- Private rulings and tax disputes. and more…you’ll love the variety here where no two days will be the same!
To be successful in this role ideally you will have between 5-10 years pqe in the above with an eagerness to contribute to the team, provide mentorship for less experienced colleagues, whilst developing your own career/profile as a leading tax advisor together with:-
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent communication skills at all levels and genuine ‘client service’ focus;
- Plenty of drive and enthusiasm with an engaging, pro-active team approach and a desire to progress your career, over the long-term, with a successful and growing Melbourne law firm that is fully committed to developing their own future Directors!
What’s on offer…
This rare and significant career gem offers the opportunity to become a key player within the team and be rewarded for your expertise and efforts!
A competitive salary (commensurate with experience) won’t disappoint, together with a relaxed and supportive firm culture. If you’re looking for a solid career opportunity offering genuine development & progression, contact us without delay -an immediate start is now available!
To apply online, please click on the Apply button now.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
M: 0418 361 199
E: [email protected]
Our Ref; 3666813r